2010年3月14日 星期日

Kaohsiung

It was my cousin’s wedding yesterday,
March 13th, 2010, Saturday.

It is so hot in Kaohsiung.

Friday after school, I went home with Ina,
She lives in Kaohsiung,
I was staying at her home for a night.
Her parents were very nice,
Her home is so big, neat, and beautiful.

We chatted until 2 o’clock in the morning, until we both fell in dreams…

On Saturday, I went to the wedding with my family,
Both my cousin and his wife are court prosecutors.

In the afternoon we had an energetic Kaohsiung city tour on bikes,
The bicycle riding didn’t exhaust me, but it killed my ass.

The next day, today,
We went to Meinong Township, it is a hakka village in Kaohsiung County.
We had traditional hakka food for lunch and it’s a perfect period of this trip.

It was an awesome weekend!

沒有留言:

張貼留言