2010年4月30日 星期五

the PROMOTION

The movie is about Doug and Richard,
Two people work hard for a same reason,
For getting the manager position at the new branch.

They both work very hard,
Although Doug wins in this competition,
Richard still get a manager job back in his hometown.

This tells us we will get what we want if we pursue it patiently….

It reminds me about my interview for cabin crew at Eva air,
That night I got the email from the company, I knew I failed, but I pretend nothing happened…
Then I cried hard in the middle of the night.

What’s the big deal for not being hired by Eva air??
It’s time to move forward.
At least I have fought for it, at least I have passed 3 stages…
There are still a lot of chances.

This weekend, I am going to the open day of QATAR airways, good luck to me=)

3 則留言:

  1. Hmmm I am not sure exactly to correct it other than re-write it the way that it should flow. Because your spelling and most everything is correct but some word choice is not. So here it goes:

    The movie is about Doug and Richard, two people working hard for the same manager position at a new branch.

    Although they both work very hard, Doug wins the competition and Richard gets the position in his hometown.

    The moral of the story is that we will get what we want if we pursue it patiently.

    The movie reminds me about my interview with Eva Air to become a flight attendant.

    回覆刪除
  2. "The movie is about Doug and Richard, two people work hard for THE same reason, NAMELY TO GET the manager position at the new branch."

    "They both work very hard." (period)
    "Although Doug wins in this competition, Richard still GETS a manageRIAL job back in his hometown."

    "This tells us we will get what we want if we pursue it patiently." (This is so true!)

    "It reminds me about my interview for cabin crew at EVA Air.
    That night I got the email from the company, I knew I failed, but I pretenDED nothing happened. Then I cried hard in the middle of the night."

    "What’s the big deal ABOUT not being hired by EVA Air? It's time to move forward."

    "WISH ME good luck."

    Good work, see you later,

    回覆刪除
  3. 另外麻煩你可以把你的字體的顏色調整深一點嗎謝謝

    回覆刪除