2010年5月23日 星期日

Interview at China airlines- Part 1

On May 23rd, I went to taoyuan to have the first interview for china airlines’ recruiting for cabin crew, it was 8,000 people signed in and 5,000 people got the chance to be interviewed.

I’m pretty sure I’m the one in 5,000 people.

China Airlines used to hold the interviews in Taipei, but this year, there is a new area for China Airlines completed in Taoyuan, next to the international airport. So it became inconvenient for me to get there.

When I woke up on Sunday morning, I realized it is raining cats and dogs out there, uh, bad luck, before Sunday it was everyday extremely SUNNY day!

Then I have to take taxi to Taichung bus terminal, it took 2 hours taking the bus to the airport, at least I am lucky to be arranged interview in the afternoon. Rita got up at 3:30 am for an 8 o’clock interview!

沒有留言:

張貼留言