2010年5月25日 星期二

Interview at China airlines- Part 2

As I arrived the new area of China Airlines, I found the building I was entering is a cabin crew building! It is new, clean, modern, and amazing!! There is virtual cabin, seats, aisles, and every single detail copied from the real airplane, so I guess this is where cabin crew will be trained!! It was so cool!

After entering the gate, there are plenty of flight attendants checking your forms, ID, and even your height, but I was really lucky that they think I am tall enough, so they just gave me an “o” on my sheet, rather than had me take off my high heels and touch the 200cm line on the wall.

Next, all of the interviewees were divided to six in a group, and each of us got one piece of paper with 10 paragraphs of English on it, we had one minute to skim through it and then we went in to a room. Those interviewers, they all looked nice, would ask each of us to read a paragraph, then we’re done!

The interview was really smooth and quick, and it didn’t nervous me at all. I felt comfort, and confidant!!

2 則留言:

  1. As I arrived the new area of China Airlines, I found the building I was entering is a cabin crew building! It is new, clean, modern, and amazing! There is [a] virtual cabin, seats, aisles, and every single detail copied from the real airplane, so I guess this is where cabin crew will be trained! It was so cool!

    After entering the gate, there are plenty of flight attendants checking your forms, ID, and even your height[,: .] [but: ] I was really lucky that they think I am tall enough, so they just gave me an “o” on my sheet, rather than [had: HAVING] me take off my high heels and touch the 200cm line on the wall.

    Next, all of the interviewees were divided to six in a group, and each of us got one piece of paper with 10 paragraphs of English on it[,:.] [we: WE] had one minute to skim through it and then we went in to a room. [Those: THE] interviewers, [they: WHO] all looked nice, would ask each of us to read a paragraph, then [we’re: WE WERE] done!

    The interview was really smooth and quick, and it didn’t [nervous me: MAKE ME NERVOUS] at all. I felt comfort[ABLE] and confid[E]nt!

    回覆刪除
  2. Awww,.... haha, lots of mistakes! Thanks!! and thanks for following my blog urself. XD

    回覆刪除